Thursday, November 12, 2009

Photos...

I must say, facebook is an interesting invention.

Although I've not uploaded any photos before other than the profile pics, i realised that I've been tagged in 200 plus photos. So today, I've decided to look through all these photos.

How i wish that facebook could be invented earlier! Then, I would have more photos to look at.

face it, no matter how much of a photo enthusiast you are, you will not be able to take photos of all the places you've been to, the people you've met. The collection of photos that you and your friends share would complement each other and give everyone a more comnplete picture.

And interestingly, how all the closest people to me are not captured ha.

As i browsed through the photographs, fond memories are brought back. I have a sudden impulse to gather all my friends and meet and talk to them one by one! How the "work" excuse has separated all of us.

There is such a warm fuzzy feeling when i look through all these photos.

All my friends, really miss you guys!

No comments: