Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Random, really random.

Random thoughts... really random. No connection. Ignore me.

I live by the grace of God. :P
Currently suffering from the pre call blues. It shall be a good call.

Leaving this quiet, cold place; slightly nostalgic.
Tired, for don't know what reason. Shall shut that caffeine out whenever i need a night's rest. Then again, caffeine usually does not have effect on my sleep.

Private, yet exposed.
So many people are looking, yet you don't know who.

Does this run from the thoughts of a depressed person? No.
Yet it may appear so.

Happy times, interesting times, challenging times, sad times, worrying times, unnerving times.

I need His strength, His peace.
I need Him.

Learn to be in His presence.

It is only His standards I will try to achieve, no one else's matters.

The redness is coming back, i can really see the connection between the physical and the spiritual.

He that controlleth his tongue controlleth his whole body. I know why my body's not under control. I need to control my tongue.

No comments: