Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Commitment, CNY

Sunday's service touched on evangelism, to be the labourers of God, for the harvest is ripe. Guess the song "From Ashes to Beauty" by The Vine Band, which we sang on that day epitomizes the whole message.

Overwhelmed actually, not sure how to put it across. But just wanted to share the song with everyone... :P

Happy Chinese New Year! Wasted the entire weekend. Promised myself to study, in the end, couldn't really do it and just gave up and went visiting despite telling myself i won't go visiting much this year... I guess... cos its tradition? And probably the last proper CNY before work starts. Come to think of it, when work starts, I'm sure one of the 3 days (reunion dinner, CNY1 or CNY2) or if not more, will be spent @ the workplace. So yups, giving myself some slack this time round. But the happiest CNY i've ever had was last year's! Post-exam CNY! Play like i never did. Had full interaction with my cousins! Ha, but this year, didn't really have the mood to mix around...

Whatever, Geri's next, then Ortho and MBBS in 6 weeks!

No comments: