Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hmph

Hmmm guess the past few weeks had been nothing short of drama-mama. Will blog all about it, after my comp gets fixed. (now using my bro's comp for everything) Guess God has a plan and everything which I've gone through, I'm glad He's been there for me. He has planned every move, every step that I take. I know He will answer my prayer - no matter what it takes, to fulfill His purposes that He has for me. Probably this Friday will be a short full-stop to all the drama, yet it is but the start of another phase of drama for me...

Will I be that righteous, faithful servant that will stand before Him on judgment day and He gives me a pat on the back? I hope, I wish, I pray for that.

You map my paths, I will just follow You, yeah? No matter what it takes, no matter what it takes.

No comments: