Friday, March 20, 2009

Mum

My mum is incredible. I must say this, even though i'm just hours away from that clinicals.

I really am amazed by what she can do. Ha. She walked right into another person's house uninvited and brought my aunt along. Ha she saw some renovations going on at granny's neighbouring unit and walked right into it, greeted the workers, as if she was the owner and looked at the renovations for the WHOLE HOUSE. she didn't even know the owner lah. All in the name of curiosity and looking at others' house design...I really amazed at what aunties do... How i wish i have the time to do that too!

She really never fail to amuse me with the unexpected things that she can do...

Unique i must say. (or probably all aunties are like that?)Ha, yes i'm also frequently amused by how other aunties behave! Ha we'd see how my generation will turn out when the gals start to be "aunti-fied" ha. They might fare even "better"! Hee

No comments: